The Best Way To Use Creatine

Creatine is a great supplement. I used many different ways. But the best way to use creatine that I have found to build muscle is described in this article.

There are several types of creatine, but I mean "creatine monohydrate."

Creatine monohydrate is usually the cheapest on the market and has been very effective for me.

To charge or not to charge?

There are differing opinions when supplementing with creatine monohydrate. The main argument is the time to do it or not a "loading phase" with this product. To clarify, a loading phase take creatine in a higher dose for the first week or 5-7 days of the cycle. Some suggest that it has no interest. I've heard of people who have stomach problems do too.

As I am on the lookout for the best results for me, I've tried both methods and also other proposed methods. but the best results were obtained using a loading phase.

My best results were obtained from this program:

Map of creatine monohydrate

Week 1

Loading phase - 5g taken 5 times per day for 7 days

2 weeks up to and including 6 weeks

Maintenance phase - 5g taken 2 times a day for 7 days

Week 7

PHASE narrowing - 5g 4 days, take 2 times this week (all day)

Week 8

Reduce PHASE - 5g takes 2 times 3 days this week (I did Monday, Wednesday and Friday)

When monohydrate use now, it's always the plan to follow. It gives me great results. I Feel Good effects (Fuller and strong) in about 3 weeks.

You will notice that there is a "thinning phase 'of this plan. I use it because in the past I have had great results, but quickly stopped and lost my income and the effect of creatine. By this stage closely, I realized that I did not lose the gains it has achieved. After 8 weeks, I will have six weeks of rest and then "rinse and repeat".

Another argument is that you do not need to cycle creatine. I can see why you want to use throughout the year, but I personally think it is good to give your body a break from the supplement. If it is not for reasons of health, the health of your wallet!

To summarize creatine monohydrate Up

Creatine monohydrate is a supplement that I can really appreciate. I had some good results with it. It is one of the cheapest types of creatine on the market. It is a good idea to buy a product of creatine monohydrate from a reliable source. As you know, there are many companies and brands that are out there selling low quality products at high prices. A good indicator of when looking for a product of creatine monohydrate is whether you can see the word "Creapure" on the label. I will not waste money on something that was not Creapure brand. I used this product with good results, is a good choice, cheap but good quality

I also want to note that this plan is the best I've found works for me. There was a lot of trial and error, but if you plan to use creatine, you can use it as a starting point.

I would be interested to know what you think and even more interested to hear the results if you decide to try this plan.


http://bit.ly/126vQIQ
http://bit.ly/14hIkSe

No comments:

Post a Comment