Time To Get It Tight

I know many of us women have a difficult time getting ourselves back into shape after having children; maybe even before having children. However, I have a great way to shed those inches from your waist. It doesn't call for much of anything but wrapping a corset around your waist and sitting in either a steam room or a sauna- it even works when you're wearing it as you're working out.

I'm adamant about my workouts; naturally it comes with ease to put on a corset; working out or sitting in a sauna. When I first began doing this I thought to myself it would take weeks to get rid of the inches, but less than a week I seen dramatic changes; my waist went from a size 26.5 inches to a 25.5 inches.

 Not only did it surprise me how little time I had to put into sitting in the sauna; it was even more amazing how much of difference it made in my clothes, especially those clothes that hug the body.

Today, still keeping in my tradition of exercising and maintaining my weight, I'm measuring in at 24 inches in my waist, 36.5 in my hips and a nice 34C cup. My goal was to get my measurements in close proximity to Halle Berry, who measures in at 36-24-36. I didn't choose Halle Berry simply because she is Halle Berry, I thought with my frame and her measurements this would make for a pretty obtainable goal and a healthy look for me; not to mention a small waist. I know the cliché of 36-24-36, but that wasn't the reason for desiring these measurements. I know every one can't have these measurements, and believe me this doesn't make you perfect if you do.

Several years ago while taking a sports management course I learned- if you divide your waist by your hips and the results are a 7 you are considered to be in a healthy range; its also been said, not only is it healthy but looks attractive to most men. Now I don't know about any of you but I don't only exercise for myself; mostly it's for me and my health but it has also been for the opposite sex.

 There is nothing more flattering than a man giving you a compliment; compliments make us feel good and keep us on track.

Find what looks good on you and start making those changes- the first change I would recommend is focusing on measurements and not on a specific weight.

 The second thing I would recommend is an exercise program that you will stick with. Something as easy as sliding into a corset and sitting in a sauna for 20-30 minutes doesn't require any real discipline. Of course it may become hot after 10 minutes, but wouldn't it be worth it when you see the results in a couple of weeks. Also, while I'm sitting in the sauna I make it a point to get up and move about to get my heart rate up even more, just to burn more fat.

For those of you who may have medical issues please do not attempt this until you have consulted with your physician. Sitting in a sauna sounds pretty easy but it increases the heart rate and may cause problems for those that have certain medical conditions.

Once the Doctor has cleared you, you will be so excited about beginning this little regimen. And even if you're not willing to start an exercise program, ensure you move about while in the sauna, stand against the wall and perform wall squats for several seconds at about 4 sets with a count of 10-15; wall squats help flatten the abdominal area along with building the muscles in your legs.

 Take some time to do push-ups on the bench while standing; keeping feet together, hands shoulder width apart; breaking the plane.

Ladies, one thing other than a gut we have to worry about is our flabby arms; performing pushups while in the sauna will not only build the triceps muscle, but burn the fat that hangs. Last but not least, complete a few leg lifts by lying down on the bench extending both legs out, lifting one leg at a time with both hands as a platform for your bottom; this can be done as often as you would like, but for beginners start with 3 sets of 10. Once you and your body become comfortable, increase your time or your exercises because eventually you won't get anything out of it if you don't.

Remember, weight is important; however, don't desire a weight that's not healthy for your frame.

Psychologically, we focus on a specific weight only because society has conformed to the stereotypical image of Hollywood actresses and actors. Being thin isn't meant for all women or men; find healthy measurements for YOUR frame and begin working it out. Good luck!



http://www.yllix.com/advertisers/662959
http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=HTAHAR

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7722639

No comments:

Post a Comment